Reapir chip out of Worktop

Hi,

Took a chip out of the top of a worktop while chopping on some Corn on the cob with a big knife (had a few too many there)

Is there anything you can buy to repair worktops..

J.

Reply to
J.

Yes they sell it in loads of places. I think I last saw some in Wickes. Although if you have an odd colour it may be difficult to match The couple of tubes I have are called ColorFill Worktop joint sealer and repairer.

Reply to
BillR

Haven't used it, but if it does what it says on the tin...

search their site for worktop joint kit.

Reply to
mike