Reapir chip out of Worktop

Hi,
Took a chip out of the top of a worktop while chopping on some Corn on the cob with a big knife (had a few too many there)
Is there anything you can buy to repair worktops..
J.
J. wrote:

Yes they sell it in loads of places. I think I last saw some in Wickes. Although if you have an odd colour it may be difficult to match The couple of tubes I have are called ColorFill Worktop joint sealer and repairer.
Haven't used it, but if it does what it says on the tin...
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id 089&tsW521
or search their site for worktop joint kit.