Really Good Stuff or Swarfega Orange?

I used to use snapon pink handcleaner with lanolin otherwise my knuckles would split. I now wear gloves as much as possible so I dont have to wash my hands as often, and now use swarfega orange.

Reply to
Angus McCoatup©

And I posted nothing but text.

Reply to
Bob Eager

The message from "Bob Eager" contains these words:

Came out as pure text here, in a proper text-only newsreader.

Reply to
Guy King

bottle - cheap

Dermatitis is also cheap as chips to get...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Margarine and sand works perfectly. Just don't put the tub back in the fridge as I have discovered.

Reply to
Taz

Presumably you have an allege to Swarfega ? Swarfega, per-say is not 'crap'.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

OK, I won't tell you then!

Reply to
Bob Eager

You would assume wrong. I use *many* different systems. UNIX palls after

29 years, anyway.
Reply to
Bob Eager

Its all overpriced utter bollox.

Nothing beats washing up liquid with a teaspoon of sugar.

Reply to
Conor

Hmmmm. Haven't tried that one yet. I use washing up liquid to wash the margerine/sand off my hands. Mebbe I could just go for Marg/sugar followed by washing up liquid. Make me even more popular with the wife !! Might even invent a new explosive on the way. LOL ;-)

Reply to
Taz

Not at all. It fooled you, using Outlook without understanding it. Served its purpose nicely.

Goodbye...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Start with wet hands. Cup em and put a bit of washing up liquid in. Get missus to add a small teaspoon of sugar.

Reply to
Conor

I didn't say that much...but never mind, it provides gentle relief from discussions of sludgy orange/green stuff...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Mechanics Soap.

Just dampen hands. Rub vigourously with bar of soap. when hand are well coated with neat soap wash as usual.

Sugar does work very well added either to the above or any ordinary liquid soap. I'd be wary of 'New' Fairy Liquid as it re-acted badly with SWMBOs hands

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
SimonJ

hehehe - I was going to post some stuff about my failure with nitrous but dare not in case the insurance were watching. Suffice to say it ended in tears (and flames).

Reply to
JohnR

good quality washing up liquid and granulated sugar as the abrasive... keep your money in your pocket!

Pharm..

Reply to
Pharmanaut

Is that to wash down a doughnut or a bacon butty? I suppsoe it leads to "inner cleanliness" as the ads used to say.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Me2, for what it's worth I use aqueous cream from boots for cleanign my hands after oily jobs, it works well and doesn't dry out the skin. Use it like Swafega, rub it into your hands then wash off in water.

For really bad ingraiend grease and dirt I use a handcleaner from Screwfix sold for cleaning paint off hands.

Reply to
Steve Firth

abrasive...

...to pay for medical treatment for skin problems, or spend what you save on moisturising creams so that the SALT that's in washing up liquid doesn't dry your skin.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::