Re: WTH can I get a cylinder probe thermostat

> mike r> > > > Al wrote in > > news: snipped-for-privacy@wNOSPAMplant.com: > > > > > > > > > > > I fitted an Albion CF 80 cylinder 13 years ago. The thermostat > > > fits into an immersion well near the base of the cylinder. The > > > thermostat is a Honeywell L6188A 2002 single aquastat. Range 25 > > > - 95 deg C. Switch SPDT. I think that it was supplied with the > > > cylinder. > > > > > Thanks Al - I wish one had come with my cylinder. > > > > However the magic word "aquastat" and the part number have proved very > > helpful, and I've found some references, but the only dealer I've found is > > H&V controls, which lists it at a bit under £40 with well. > > > > H&V don't seem to be known to this group, (though they have a monster > > catalogue) so I expect some difficulty.... > > > > I can prolly also order it from a honeywell stockist, but I'll have to > > start phoning tomorrow...... and some, like plumbcenter, really stripe > > you. > > > > mike > > The immersion well is part of my cylinder. > > Al

Just had another look at my cylinder and the well screws into a female boss on the cylinder. So maybe I did that bit after all. If you haven't got data on the cylinder try

If you want info on the Aquastat I've got 3 A4 pages I could email to you, if they'll scan.

Al

Reply to
Al