Re: widespread local council corruption ("searches") - housing market

Every aware person knows that local council officials in Britain are

> corrupt to the bone, but here is widespread example that will ring a > bell with practically anyone who has bought or sold a house in the > past year or two.

Be careful of the accusations here - unless you have uncontestable proof of them!

Why don't you make the same allegations in person or by writing to the parties that you are accusing? I suspect that you won't do that because - a) you don't have any proof of your allegations, - b) your afraid of doing so because you know that you are wrong and will be sued for libel or slander, - c) believe that you can write what you like here because you

*THINK* that you are anonymous and there can be no comeback - (wrong).

If someone takes offence at this, they may well apply to your Internet Service Provider - (Energis UK ) for you address and take action against you.

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G

What a stupid question.

Oh really?

I haven't named anyone. But if it is of any help to you, Brian, this particular scam is being done all across the country. Specific areas include COVENTRY, HUNTINGDONSHIRE, CHESHIRE, and almost everywhere in DEVON and KENT. It will come as no surprise to anyone who knows what local councils are really about - which is actually quite a lot of people.

It might be more useful if someone could mention an area where this scam is NOT being done. I don't know of any.

But anyway...taking up Mike's idea of going to the media, I am about to post another article explaining how anyone can verify the information I've posted. I hope it doesn't give you apoplexy, Brian, and I await your further "threats".

John

Reply to
johnnagelson