Re: Weird mouse problem solved...

Page 2 of 2

Bet you remember punched card stuff. >回)))
Suz wrote:

Vaguely. Paper tape more.
I gave up on computers in 1967, until 1980 and the advent of the micro.

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote | > Bet you remember punched card stuff. >回))) | Vaguely. Paper tape more. | I gave up on computers in 1967, until 1980 and the advent of the micro.
I remember visiting Aberystwyth in the late 1980s and they were using punched cards and just introducing their New Exciting Time-Share Service. Stirling were also using punched cards as part of their admissions procedure at the time.
Owain