Re: Weird mouse problem solved...

Bet you remember punched card stuff. >¦^)))

Reply to
Suz

Vaguely. Paper tape more.

I gave up on computers in 1967, until 1980 and the advent of the micro.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote | > Bet you remember punched card stuff. >¦^))) | Vaguely. Paper tape more. | I gave up on computers in 1967, until 1980 and the advent of the micro.

I remember visiting Aberystwyth in the late 1980s and they were using punched cards and just introducing their New Exciting Time-Share Service. Stirling were also using punched cards as part of their admissions procedure at the time.

Owain

Reply to
Owain