Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 30 Jan 2004.

Usenet Stats Poster retched Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 30 Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

PAHAHHAHAA! Insane.

C'mon, this is boring, me winning by MILES every time.

Look at the regs keeping this group alive.

Something slightly ironic there...

AGAIN!!!!!1
Ah good I made the list this time. 7 aint so hot tho.

RESULT! (Hello Harry!1)

Not bad, close as usual.

This needs bumping up methinks. (Hello Harry!2)
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 30 Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

I know, 2759 articles a week. Superb.

Yep, I have said this. I may write a letter of complaint if no action is taken.

Yes, where are the self proclaimed regs? Aha.

790 versus 340, no competition, sunshine! You better start praying , it's the only way you'll beat me.