Re: Waves at Anna

Page 2 of 3
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:20:32 +0000, MissJuggs

Why make her think it's all sweetness and light here? If you want her to come, she should at least know what it's /really/ like first.
--
They don't have meetings about rainbows

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:59:43 +0000, Linz

I would quite like her to see the best of it, which is the humour, rather than the pedantry, you know.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:37:32 +0000, MissJuggs wrote:

Ohh! You mean like wot's going on in unn* at the moment? :-)

All discussion pertaining to that should take place in unn*. There.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:37:32 +0000, MissJuggs

I still think it would be better to know what's it's /really/ like. More honest, certainly.
--
They don't have meetings about rainbows

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:10:13 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:

Did I mention curmudgeon?
--
Big Tone
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Humbug! I didn't get where I am today by being nice y'know.
snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) writes:

Bulldoxed?
--
There's no way out of here, once you're in, you're in for good.
[email me at huge [at] huge (dot) org uk]

Some badtatd keeps mving the keys on this keyboard.
snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) writes:

Either that, or the 11 fingers are a bit of a bind.
--
There's no way out of here, once you're in, you're in for good.
[email me at huge [at] huge (dot) org uk]

What makes you think that I type with my fingers?
snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) writes:

Ah. Get someone to adjust the head-stick.
--
There's no way out of here, once you're in, you're in for good.
[email me at huge [at] huge (dot) org uk]
snipped-for-privacy@kettlenet.co.uk (Anna Kettle) writes:

Hello! (It's the rock lobster you really need to keep an eye out for)
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yordas.demon.co.uk

Chris Eilbeck wibbled:

--
Where oh where is my 32?

Occasionally. You?
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yordas.demon.co.uk

On 17 Feb 2004 20:36:16 +0000, Chris Eilbeck

Me, it's the B52's. I'm a decade ahead of you two. Or behind. Whatever.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?
Chris Eilbeck wibbled:

Anyway:
occasionally, yes.
--
Where oh where is my 32?

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:30:36 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@WKX.KM.EU

Hey kids, got any Fs?
Bess. Present listening: Eric Dolphy, 'Out To Lunch'
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:08:39 +0000, Flying Hero Sandwich

*snort*.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:08:39 +0000, Flying Hero Sandwich

Me, I'm getting really high on Stupid.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?