Re: Waves at Anna

Bulldoxed?

Reply to
Huge

Ohh! You mean like wot's going on in unn* at the moment? :-)

Reply to
Wanderer

Hello! (It's the rock lobster you really need to keep an eye out for)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

All discussion pertaining to that should take place in unn*. There.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

Look, f*ck off with the Borsetshire thing, OK? There is no county of Borsetshire in the UK.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

Exactly. You tell him. Next he'll be saying that Berkshire exists.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

Chris Eilbeck wibbled:

B42s fan?

Reply to
davebudd

Occasionally. You?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

Some badtatd keeps mving the keys on this keyboard.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Me, it's the B52's. I'm a decade ahead of you two. Or behind. Whatever.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

Did I really type B42s instead of B52s? Anyway:

occasionally, yes.

Reply to
davebudd

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:30:36 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@WKX.KM.EU wrote this:

Hey kids, got any Fs?

Bess. Present listening: Eric Dolphy, 'Out To Lunch'

Reply to
Flying Hero Sandwich

Whadya mean? You bloody well live in Borsetshire.

Leigh Sinton my arse, it's Ambridge.

Reply to
Steve Firth

*snort*.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

Me, I'm getting really high on Stupid.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

We're all sorted for Fs and zizz.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

I'm going to call a motion of no confidence.

Reply to
Keith Willoughby

I usually call my motions "Phew! Thank god _that's_ out."

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

They might be full of shit around here but it ain't Borsetshite.

No way, Pedro!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

Either that, or the 11 fingers are a bit of a bind.

Reply to
Huge