Re: Waves at Anna

Page 1 of 3
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:28:51 GMT, Mortimer Hebblethwaite

Perhaps this should be crossposted to d-i-y
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?
MissJuggs snipped-for-privacy@relevantdomain.co.uk.invalid wrote:

what's in it for us?
--
eric
www.ericjarvis.co.uk

Not much if you behave like that, Jarvis. _If_ you behave properly, Anna may say hello to us. If she's here.
Glenys -- What Would Johnny Do?

Give Anna a good rodgering? _If_ he behaves properly.

Have you seen the shit she's posting in uk.d-i-y? What a freak.
------ Mortimer Hebblethwaite, MHM 35x7, Smeeter #40, BtwH 4.1, GMS 006. ------
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:42:48 GMT, Mortimer Hebblethwaite

Thanks. No, really, thanks. I am trying to convince a friend of mine to pop into uk.misc, and you do that. You know, I think this was a bad idea all along.
If anyone sees Anna the Pargetter, please tell her I was looking for her, d-i-y peeps. I'm going now. I may be some time. It only takes fifteen miinutes to boil lobsters. But Hebblethwaite is slightly larger than a lobster.
Glenys -- What Would Johnny Do?

If she doesn't respond to this blatant troll, humble pie will be on the menu.
------ Mortimer Hebblethwaite, MHM 35x7, Smeeter #40, BtwH 4.1, GMS 006. ------
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:54:26 GMT, Mortimer Hebblethwaite

Ha. Tis not a troll.
Diy peeps, this is a serious request. Does Anna the Pargetter post here any more? I know I could google. This is far more fun.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?
Yus I'm still here but not for long cos I've got to be out the door in 3 minutes (7am) to drive 100 miles to do some work. The life of a pargeter is not all fun...
Hi Glenys and greetings (I've no idea who the bioled lobster is tho)
Anna -- ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling and pargeting |____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 07976 649862
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:58:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@kettlenet.co.uk (Anna Kettle) wrote:

I thought Pargeters lived in big houses in Borsetshire, idn't know they worked for a living

Hello Anna welcome to um, in RL we're nice people, its only in here that the curmudgeonly side comes out.
--
Big Tone
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Look, fuck off with the Borsetshire thing, OK? There is no county of Borsetshire in the UK.
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yordas.demon.co.uk

On 17 Feb 2004 19:33:54 +0000, Chris Eilbeck

Exactly. You tell him. Next he'll be saying that Berkshire exists.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?
MissJuggs wrote:

I'm going to call a motion of no confidence.
--
Keith Willoughby http://flat222.org/keith /
"After my experience, I have come to hate war. War settles nothing."

I usually call my motions "Phew! Thank god _that's_ out."
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?

Whadya mean? You bloody well live in Borsetshire.
Leigh Sinton my arse, it's Ambridge.
snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) writes:

They might be full of shit around here but it ain't Borsetshite.

No way, Pedro!
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yordas.demon.co.uk

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:58:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@kettlenet.co.uk (Anna Kettle) wrote:

Waves at Anna
We're going to have a nice conversation ready for you when you come home, dear. Some of it may take place in uk.misc, so you are going to have to download that.
glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?

well no, that's because you have to spend all day putting tasteless decoration on the exterior of houses that should have been bulldoxed to make room for something nice.
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:10:13 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:

Firth, please leave the abuse for later. Don't mind him, Anna. He's lovely, really. Sometimes.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?

Abuse? You know what it's like when I do abuse.

Not very often though.