Re: Water Storage tanks

Following on the idea of storing rain water for the garden (Thanks Rob

> for your reply) I need some water storage tanks. > I have some quite specifc shapes (Hexagonal? Only kidding!) but size > is important (Ohh Err) to fit the places I have in mind. Is there a > place where I can check sizes on-line? > Sizes (L x W x H) would be approximately: 3m x 1m x .5m and another 2m > x .5m x .5m. > > > TIA > David.

We contacted these people:

they were very helpful. We needed a tank for underground storage of irrigation water on a large project and they pointed us in the right direction on how it was done and what we needed to make it work properly. Yes, very helpful.

Reply to
BigWallop