Re: Warm Air Heater

shaun wrote:

There ought to be as a friend of mine just replaced his 20+ year old warm air heater and it cost an arm and leg.

Thanks to Peter and BillR for the replies.
Peter - I've had a scan through Google Groups and can't locate the post you mention. Guess i'll stick it on eBay and hope.
Cheers,
Shaun
On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:34:32 +0100, "shaun"

I've a feeling it was in a totally unrelated thread so the subject won't give a clue and I can't find it on my local store. Unless someone can remember where it was finding it might be a challenge.
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

http://tinyurl.com/mg70
by any chance?. I found this by using the keywords "johnson" and "starley"
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl