Re-using cable

I'm looking forward to the "which?" report on best detergents for cleaning electronics in the dishwasher.

Reply to
Adam Funk

I bet they'll try cleaning 5 items with uncommon stains on, rating the tablets according to those, then declare one of them dangerous for having a chemical they all have in.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The comment on detergent was more directed at washing electronic items than cable.

Re, UV damage, I am pretty sure I have some photos somewhere... I will see if I can find them.

Reply to
John Rumm