re: url for ordering Bosch dishwasher parts

Hi,
Just a note that the site for Bosch dishwasher spares is on:
http://www.bshappliancecare.com/bshspares.html
and delivered in my case in two days. (It took me two hours of hunting through Google groups to find this url.)
Alan
Alan Ambrose wrote:

Dosen't even list our 2yr old Bosch... Not it needs anything, I was just checking as you do ;)
Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com

Yes, superb service.
Our Neff double oven had a fault on the main oven. I located the suspected faulty unit using the onsite quickfinder on the Sunday (Dec 21st) before Christmas, ordered online, and it was here on the Tuesday, December 23rd - just in time to have Christmas dinner after all!
They also do Siemens and Gaggenau parts.