Re: Twinkletoes

conflated@arguments (Comrade Petr Parsneep) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mass-at-11am-every-Sunday.orgy:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Paul > Rooney, and I thusly replied: > >> >> >>>The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Paul >>>Rooney, and I thusly replied: >>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>>So a 2 megabyte sig is in order? >>>> >>>> Let's look ahead a bit: at some point we're all going to be posting >>>> in glorious technicolor, with videos and music playing in the >>>> background. 2 meg will be as nothing. A drop in the teacup. >>> >>>All singing and all dancing Usenet is something to look forward to! >>> >>>> On a more sombre and serious note, I have just been shopping and have >>>> bought meself the coolest baseball cap ever made, complete with >>>> deeply curved suede peak. >>> >>>Cite! Or retract your lie! >> >> Tesco Extra. Honest. > > Wow. Tesco seem to be branching out into clothes these days. They must > be after ASDA's clothesy market share. > >> We got back just before I opened the Stella and began propagating my >> nightly propaganda, Usenetly. > > I enjoy your nightly Usenetly propaganda. It's a joy to read. >

KILL THE EVIL WALMART IMPERIALIST PIG DOGS!

Reply to
Hibbity hobs

YUL 'AVE TO SIGN FOR TAT, SER!!

Reply to
ah

ah wrote in news:HmEhc.37759$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

Bollox. Okay *scribble scribble* Yes, my name is X.

Reply to
Perfectly square rectangles

NEEEAYXXTTTT VICTIM!

Reply to
ah

ah wrote in news:mu0jc.39020$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc03.gnilink.net:

Oh dear what have I DOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????????????

Reply to
Happy meals on happy wheels

Too late: the heliocopters will be arriving, soon.

Reply to
ah

ah wrote in news:zNejc.44472$G snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

I'll put my tinfoil hat on then.