Re: TOT; Proud Dad!

Took a day off from handymanning today to go up to that London, to see my

> eldest daughter Becky get presented with her final paramedic certificate. > > Taken her 6 years of hard work, exams, assessments etc, culminating in a 6 > week residential course, 2 weeks in an operating theatre, 2 weeks in A&E and > 4 weeks mentoring in the field. > > Nothing to do with DIY. I just want to tell the world how proud of her I > am. > > Picture of her here >

Well done to her and you. I'm chuffed :) sounds like a night of celebrating to do :)

Spoil her with something great for 6 long years of hard work chap!!

Reply to
Joseph Craine

A really expensive angle grinder.

No - seriously - congratulations all round!

Reply to
dom

I bet the braces on your overalls have pinged right off.

Reply to
Lino expert

The Medway Handyman wibbled on Tuesday 01 December 2009 18:53

Fantastic news! :)

Congrats - time to buy some enebrication agents

Reply to
Tim W

qualification. It really saves lives and regularly.

Reply to
ericp

and open them with ........an Angle Grinder

Reply to
robgraham

Well done Becky - and well done you for begetting her!

You really ought to learn to take sharp photos, though.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Piss off with spoil her:-) Who do you think she calls when she need some DIY doing at her house? I will give you one guess.

Well done Becky.

Dave, now is the time to get yourself a T shirt that says "The Bank of Mum and Dad is Now Closed"

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

here

> --

congrats all round!

erm is the pic link bust?

JimK

Reply to
JimK

Hehe you have a very good point!

lol love it!

Reply to
Joseph Craine

Reply to
Steve Walker

I think the WD-40 was on the camera lens...

... and congrats to Dave's sprog :-)

Reply to
Jules

Funny you should say that, guess who's lounge I'm wallpapering this weekend?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

congratulations to her and you.   but i do wish you would buy yourself a decent auto-focus camera with anti-shake for such proud moment's.

Reply to
Mark

A DeWalt electric screwdriver ...

Reply to
geoff

I was wondering how best to put it ...

Reply to
geoff

Alas I think daughters have long since worked out that dad is more like a cash dispenser than a bank - you just need to push the right buttons and money comes out!

Reply to
John Rumm