Re: THIS IS MOHAMMED

> How It All Began

> [...] >> >> When he said unto his father and his folk: What do you worship? They >> said: We worship idols, and are ever devoted to them. > > Can anyone a recommend suitable form of insulation, to stop my Golden > Calf freezing in winter? The Building Regs are largely silent on the > matter of idols. I'm planning to cover the insulation with mesh, and > render it.

No, just get a golden cow. They'll keep each other warm.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You could try "Golden Fleece", but it is difficult to get hold of as you have to fight off a ten headed hydra.

Reply to
David in Normandy

Oh I don't know.

Have a look at parts L and P. They are largely about worshipping idols.

Reply to
Andy Hall