Re: the true happiness

In message , Ash writes

The Prince of Peace >All Scripture references are quoted from the New King James Version

Bollocks is bolocks whether xtian, islamic or whatever

You should know better than to post s**te like that here

a succinct "f*ck off" to the OP or brief refutation would suffice of it makes you feel better

Reply to
geoff

Yeah, yeah: as for the last few 1000s of years: "But we True Believers reserve the right to slit the throats (and worse) of those who don't (i.e. we deem not to) follow the True Faith".

And what is the DIY connection to all this? Those of us who think for ourselves versus those of us who buy our beliefs ready-rolled from B&Q/CofE/etc....

Reply to
John Stumbles

No, a simple filtering on all messages coming from GG will suffice. This thread would never have got off the ground.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Right... because the Inquisition never happened and the 1,600 years of skull-splitting, head bashing, stake impaling and other associated nastiness between Christians of all flavours was merely a figment of the historians' imagination.

That's in the context of a bunch of religious zealots hiding in a quarry in a desert two and a bit thousand years ago?

Reply to
Steve Firth

That could be right - the trouble comes from all the religious shit-heads that will infest human societies.

Reply to
PeterC

Radio quote from, I think, the News Quiz. Commenting about the Catholics poaching clergy from the Anglican church, 'Well its better than frying them like they used to.'

Peter Scott

Reply to
Peter Scott

In article , Ash writes

You're a fine one, prattling on about context while posting religious bullshit in a group in which it is totally off-topic.

Do f*ck off, there's a good little bible-basher.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson