Re: The main shortcoming of uk.tech.digital-tv

I put my latest comic poem on there and no-one laughed, despite the fact

> that it is quite the funniest poem I have ever written.

Uh-huh.

The reason is, they are all techy nerds, almost as bad as computer > freaks.

Yes, Bill. That's the reason. Definitely.

Reply to
Adrian

Psst isn't _anyone_ going to tell him? (and don't volunteer me - just askin' like).

Reply to
Johny B Good