Re: The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The Actual British National Party

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember St Georges Day April 23rd saying something like:

In the run up to elections, anti-British elements in the mass media, >Trade Union movement and the Labour Party work together in top gear to >spread misinformation, half-truths and downright fabricated lies about >the British National Party, its policies and its candidates.

Yeah, right, and you're all innocent poor put-upon shining lights.

Fuck off.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Why such hostility towards your own interests and the interests of your progeny? (assuming you're native British. If not then your hostility is understandable and your conflicting interests should be recognized as a problem)

Reply to
JTF

Two easy responses:

a) Imagine those words coming from Fred West, and then decide for yourself if it's a worthwhile argument.

b) I definitely don't want to play host to a hostile minority who wish to destroy not only my way of life, but that of friends, relations, etc. That's why I'd like the BNP to f*ck right off.

(notice the difference there? I'm thinking of not just _my_ way of life...)

clive

Reply to
Clive George

Just what exactly has Fred West got to do with the discussion? Who were the hostile minorities threatening him? When was the last time the BNP blew up your relatives or countrymen? What exactly are the BNP proposing to do to your way of life?

Reply to
joe

Clive George posted

That's the stupidest argument I've heard for ages. Just about *any* words, for example "Well, I've had a busy afternoon in the garden", might sound sinister coming from Fred West. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them as such.

That's fine, but it doesn't address the earlier poster's point, which is that *he* wants to expel a hostile minority that he (rightly or wrongly) thinks is endangerin g his way of life. In fact, you're actually

*defending* his argument, since you are saying you want to do exactly the same as he does.
Reply to
Les Invalides

I've debated entering this ummm....rather emotional 'debate'. but....I'd say swearing and ranting only supports the largely rational argument of the BNP. I disagree with it on a few points and totally on ethics, but it's hardly worth trying to stop free speech over! lol

the simple facts are that we as a society have messed up in many ways which has opened the doors to people like this with idea like this..we have no one to blame but ourselves.

good people sat back and did nothing and now it's all going wrong people are more likely to panic and leap to the new extreme..I.e BNP.

I agree on tighter immigration controls, I agree that things need to change in how we deal with income cultures, peoples etc, I agree that a small minority AND OUR OWN COMPLACENCY have resulted in a mix of cultures which haven't mixed.

The reason this has been a great nation is that it's taken the best from what incomers have brought, adapted...out mistake has been in taking away ideas, guides, polices, ethics and not replacing them with anything...nature doesn't like a vacuum and these incomes have filled it!

We can integrate people without denying them their religion or cultural history. The how rubbish about genetics...that's implying one is better, that one has ability others don't based on skin colour...otherwise what difference could it possible make if we all end up a mix of genetics? How can this do anything but strengthen us? reduce genetic flaws, inherited diseases etc..?

My advice is...stop giving these people power but reacting like a illiterate lout, swearing and threatening..you then become the enemy to fear and they become the rational saviours.

Look at their arguments, and note the flaws..and then be ready to use them when ever they look to recruit in your area.

AND VOTE...no vote and you have no right to complain AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!

enjoy the lovely weather everyone...

Matzi

Reply to
Matzi

You really haven't thought about it, have you? How can mixing genes that are abnormal result in 'good genes' or inherited diseases being mixed with other healthy genes result in healthy genes?

Reply to
joe

Stick to pontificating about the law, eh?

Reply to
Huge