Re: Telephone Handsets/Headsets

I would like to replace some of the lift up handsets on our office

>telephones with headsets. Has anyone ever done this, is it easy and >where can you get them from? > >Our phone system is a rather old Philips 'Sopho' system with four >extensions on it and three incoming lines and I'm not sure whether it >would work. For instance, how do you 'Pick-up' and 'hang-up' a call >without the handset. Or is it a case of using the handset and headset >in parallel? > >Any ideas?

Re-post to the uk.telecom newsgroup.

Reply to
Hiram Hackenbacker

Keith D

At work the sales office has Plantronics headsets which plug into the existing phones, you need to replace/remove the original handset when using them but they work ok. Not cheap though.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark

These people are rather good with this type of thing:

not drop them an e-mail and see if they can help.

Reply to
BigWallop