Re-surface Belfast sink

190 squid? I thought that was a good price, it's big... I'd want to have good look at one a see what guage sheet it's been pressed from. Not all sinks are created equal...

The 6" deep worried me but our current sink is that deep but the overflow is too high. I'd like 7" deep and overflow an inch lower.

Probably not but at least down to.

Nor mine but the blurb says it has two.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No, but front center seems very odd place to put a pump action soap dispenser.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Very similar to my requirement 10+ years ago.

1 1/2 bowl single drainer, and very low rim to seal on the worktop. IKEA was the only supplier I could find, so that just left me to fight with coupling up a Swedish waste to UK waste-pipe. The IKEA sink has lasted very well - still looks pretty much brand new, and the worktop seal worked perfectly (and continues to do so).

No idea if their current range of sinks is similar.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks very much for your response.

But is this a ceramic sink, like a Belfast sink? Or is it enameled stainless steel (or other metal)?

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

states its ceramic

Reply to
Rick Hughes

The only way to reglaze is to put it back through a kiln. Spray paints are at best a short lived bodge. Calling them a reglaze is optimistic.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

How surreal?! :-/