Re: Spares for Secondary Glazing

I found the number of the company that orginally supplied my secondary glazing, even though they have been taken over several times somehow they stock replacements for my Aluminum Secondary Glazing fitted in 86

Witham Window Services Ltd, 182 Enterprise Ct, Witham CM8. Tel: 0800 328

9173 or 01376 516 984

They also supply bits for UPVC glazing.

Nozza thanks for the prompt reply > > I'll have a look at the DIYPlastics, the secondary glazing I have are > like verticle sash windows. The glass is housed in metal frames, they > have sliding plastic clips which stop in notches on the plastic run - > these clips are in the glass pains. > > I'll take some pics like you've done, maybe it will help > >> Posted a similar question at the start of 2002 for 10-15 year old >> secondary glazing. >>
Reply to
gna03633