Re: Smoke detector

Huge coughed up some electrons that declared:

We have an integral garage, under our bedroom. The ceiling is Building > Regs compliant (or rather, it is now...). There's a smoke detector > in there, but I'd like a detector with a remote sounder, or some way of > raising an alarm in the body of the house. > > Suggestions? >

A pair of radio interlinked ones (eg Aico) any good?

Reply to
Tim S

Huge coughed up some electrons that declared:

base unit isn't cheap - and you need mains to both alarms - but as this could be from a local lighting circuit (no need to be the same circuit unlike conventional interlinked alarms) it may not be too difficult to arrange.

HTH

Tim

Reply to
Tim S