Re: Sick of B&Q

Only takes a couple of items to cover the £5 delivery on a small order. Stuff the sheds & use Screwfix. Even if they are owned by B&Q - if they provide what one wants, then mebbe the message will filter through?

BTW Focus stuff is more expensive than Wickes. Now Wickes most certainly are owned by Focus so there is no 'arms length' there. How does that work? Jono

Reply to
Jonathan Webb

Wickes might carry a smaller faster moving range. Have cheaper sites. Etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

With B&Q I guess paying for all those care-in-the-community workers to stock the shelves and work the tills costs them a lot of money.

I DO HOPE THAT YOUR NOT A PARENT. THESE CARE IN THE COMMUNITY WORKERS ARE SOMEONES CHILD.

WOULD YOU SAY THAT IF YOUR CHILD HAD A DISABILITY OR LEARNING DISORDER.

MY FAMILY HAVE WORKED WITH LEARNING DISABILITY RESIDENTS ALL THEIR LIFE AND FOUND THE WORK REWARDING AND SOME OF THE RESIDENTS ARE VERY NICE/GOOD PEOPLE.

YOUR A RUDE AND IGNORANT SHIT THAT DOESEN'T DESERVE ANY RESPECT. IF THAT HOW YOU THINK OF OTHER PEOPLE!

WHAT MAKES YOU SO BLOODY WONDERFUL!

Reply to
Brad

Is this a piece of your brain -> .

Or all of it?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Wonder just how many 'rules' this breaks?

Guess who's just got their first computer?

Reply to
Dave Plowman