Re: Shrub stump grinding/removal ? triumphant update

Last year my wife cut down a few old shrubs in the garden.

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com/album?.dir=/36ffre2&.src=ph

> Ignore the "chimney make good" album as this is a job now completed. > > Many thanks for any ideas. > > Richard

Thanks to all for your suggestions & comments.

I got the message that I needed to apply more sweat.

I did not know what a mattock was , but now I own one.

With this and more digging , crow baring & sledge hammering I eventual got it out.

as per

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com/album?.dir=835are2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos>>Many thanks

Richard

Reply to
Jack Fate

Wonderful things for digging in hard ground!

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com/album?.dir=835are2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos>> Many thanks

Well done!

Reply to
John Rumm