Re: Shower panels with body jets

Like all expensive home purchases, I would recommend trying in the shop before purchase - preferably with partner if it is to be used that way ;o)
Can't offer advice on models, but pay attention to water pressure required and any additional pumps etc. Will your current shower water supply need upgrading?
My own view is that these are a bit of a gimmick - how do you use the soap when the 20 jets are blasting it away instantaneously?