Re: Shower head bracket?

Hi folks.

> > I want to buy something along the lines of a universal shower head > bracket, so I can mount my shower head mixer tap thingy high up on the > wall (as well as tiling the walls, installing a shower curtain etc. > etc. etc.). > > The B&Q website, which was my first port of call, doesn't seem to have > anything like what I want. > > Anywhere that does? > > All help gratefully appreciated. > > Cheers > > John S.

A friend did this recently but she got her bracket from a large plumbers merchants. If you are near a decent sized town, Yellow Pages might be your best bet. The merchants in question was Falcon at Colchester. If all else fails they might post you one :-)

Falcon Plumbing & Heating Supplies Ltd. No 1 Mason Road Cowdray Centre Cowdray Avenue Colchester Essex CO1 1BX Tel: 01206 767366 Fax: 01206 562624

HTH Dave R

P.S. she found that there wasn't enough head between the top of the shower head and the hot water header tank to get a decent shower. I presume you have checked?

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts