Re: Securing shored up land

You would be well advised to take their advice.
Sir
I live on a sloped street. My neighbour is about 18-24 inches above me. The fence company simply used concrete uprights with slot in concrete soil boards. The guy over the road has a similar arrangment with his neighbour, but its like 6 foot difference. There is a pile of concrete behind his.
You will have a lot of work to do to get something, and your neighbour will get some disturbance.
Rick