Re: Screwfix discount

> > £20 off orders over £150 > £50 off orders over £250 > £100 off orders over £450 > > To use the offer, customers must enter 'Grand Slam Deal' in the > special instructions box in the order form. > > This is valid until midnight Monday 12th February 2007. > > Ta > > Barry >

Cheers - cross posted in case any one else is planning a large order like me!

Reply to
cupra

It's good for a large order like a bathroom suite if you want to start with an overpriced one compared to other deals, but not that good for smaller purchases. You would be better for the sake of 6-7% using Hotdeals and Pricerunner - then getting the item elsewhere. Don't just buy when there is a discount stated as you might find the item cheaper!

Reply to
john