Re-Sanding block paving

Ok SWMBO wanted the patio cleaned and I obliged now for the life of me cant remember what type of sand I need to brush into the joints is it just sharp sand or have I lost the plot ?

All help appreciated

Reply to
JD

You need to do it on a VERY dry day, and brush in dried sand.

Alternativly, if the weather gets hot, you can dry your own sand by leacing a thin layer all over the place, and sweep in when its all dried.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

The good old Paving Expert Site is your friend on this one:

.

Use the search window at the top of the page to get all sorts of info' on making your patio look great.

It's a well put together site for all this type of thing.

Reply to
BigWallop

In article , JD writes

Kiln dried sand, currently in short supply in my area, don't know why.

Reply to
fred

any sand will work.

NT