Re: safer footwear: user views sought please.

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:33:01 GMT, "BigWallop"

Now you've gone and done it! I did some googling on this in the group before asking and was specifically trying not to mention that brand, lest it started something! ;O) <damn!> ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com says...

I wear boots by 'Groundwork' - cost me 20 for a pair of steel-toed ones. They're not the prettiest things around - sort of a yellowy suede finish, but they're extremely comfortable, and the instep part is quite high (I also have problems with this). I've had them over a year now, and they show no signs of giving up on me. Definitely have them again!

[snip]
Sadly this message was a bit mangled here, but I'll try to keep a look out for them too, thanks.
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}