Re: RIP uk.rec.caravanning - what a shame

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

He was Tony Birmingham this morning.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"Bring unto me your children and I shall abuse them, ye verily unto the ends of the earth or the cops get me shall I abuse them" - Vatican 2
david wrote:

That reminds me of one of my all time favourite jokes:
Q: What's black and blue and ten years old?
<scroll down>
A: The little boy in the back of my van.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL sometimes a just kill myself!
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

Refreshing honesty, Harry.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
"Reverend Peter Parsnip"

Nah Vic, I doubt you'll get 10 years, pikey might PML
--
Inside information? Never

Try Aunt Bessies foods, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yummy
On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:12:18 GMT, Reverend Peter Parsnip wrote:

Socks eh, makes me sick.
--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

They should just come clean.