Re: RF 8000 Alarm Question

Does this look anything like it Rick:
http://www.yale.co.uk/pdfs/alarms.pdf
It's a .pdf file, so you will need Adobe Reader to view the site properly. Sorry I can't find a standard .html page for it.

Hang a mo' This might be it :
http://www.ctlimited.co.uk/ct_yale.htm
Try a post to uk.tech.electronic-security, there's some pretty knowledgeable people over there (just watch out for one particular arseholl, he's easy to spot!).

Not a newsgroup I 've used before - I'll give it a try - thanks

unfortunately no.