Re: Removing grey concrete stains from buff patio slabs

But watch brick acid as it attacks the paving stones as well, as they contain cement. I dripped the acid onto the drips of set leveling compound stuck to our patio left by our conservatory builders. Does remove the stuff but takes a long time as you have to be careful not to etch the paving, so much time fact I gave up after a while and now suffer cement blobs stuck to our patio in places.

Reply to
Ian Middleton