Re: Ping Dean and Dean, errrr I mean Soapy.

I hope you all realise that this isn't the real Harry Bloomfield, the trolls are out to get him.
Cross posting edited.
Mary

Mary! How can you say that.
I've just become a little unhinged due to all the stress, that's all.
After that, please write to the moderated groups. I heard that newcomers would not be able to get one. Yet you last ten years when I have something I wish to discuss with you?
Spiro band or spiro wrap... spiro band or spiro wrap...
Like a curly plastic electrical wholesaler would know?
Er, well it's a pleasant surprise.
Stick with it, Mary, don't let the trolls win.
--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (Lap)

Remarkable.