Re: painting shiplap cladding

wrote:

It gives a nice effect though. I'm sure if he washed it down first with a washer at not too much pressure he'd be on a winner. But you need to key the old surface so a light sanding is advisable.
Just keep telling yourself:
"This house whose mortgage has tied me up for most of my life starts here. I must look after it."
Thanks both