Re: overflow constant dripping

Im at the end of my teather now. what could cause my overflow to drip

> cnstantly, dont say the toilet because i have eliminated that please help if > you can. > Thanks Gina

Re-instating the toilet may allow you some relief, otherwise use a bucket.

MBQ

(sorry)

Reply to
MBQ

You might be able to "fix" this (for a while) by working the valve a bit - push the float down a couple of inches and let it go so that it comes up with a "bump". It may be worth tying up the float arm with a bit of string, running off some water so that the tank mostly empties, and then untying the float - wiggle it up and down as the tank fills, so that the water coming in goes stop/go/stop/go a few times - a bit of "stuff" may have got stuck in the valve, that sometimes happens.

Don't put a lot of strain on the pipework, though!

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built