Re: ovens

try here
http://www.appliances.co.uk /

We have recently (last month) replaced our built in double oven. We purchased a Stoves from Comet (I think it was Comet, I was just along for the ride and to make sure the wife didnt spend too much money !).
They had a special offer on at the time where you got a matching gas hob for free and 10% discount. The oven was 450 (after discount). The hob was being sold seperatly for about 120.
Its OK, but the oven door gets a bit too hot for my liking.
Alan