Re: ovens

Can anybody recommend a good double built in oven and a hob to match. Also

> how much did they cost ? > > > Thanks > >

try here

Simon

We have recently (last month) replaced our built in double oven. We purchased a Stoves from Comet (I think it was Comet, I was just along for the ride and to make sure the wife didnt spend too much money !).

They had a special offer on at the time where you got a matching gas hob for free and 10% discount. The oven was 450 (after discount). The hob was being sold seperatly for about 120.

Its OK, but the oven door gets a bit too hot for my liking.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Campbell