Re: Outside lighting - inside

However *if* those bottles are made of polythene they're going to rot in the

> sun eventually.

They're not, and for the caps that are, he puts a cover over them.

Probably works fine in Brazil. In Wales (grey skies, rain, higher lattitude) I'm not so sure.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Could leave the caps off altogether, and leave the bottles to fill themselves up ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Are you sure about that? It looked very much as if they were filled to the top. I'm not certain the optics works otherwise.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

I thought its what I saw on the vid, but cant be sure. It also would make more sense thermally, and be less likely to fall down. I take your point about it gathering less light - but there's still plenty there.

NT

Reply to
NT

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Ron Lowe saying something like:

They'll never catch on - too new-fangled.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon