Re: Outdoor Lantern

does anyone know of a supplier who make small footpint lanterns.??

Does it need to be in a particular style?

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Sorry but that is the style that I have seen and the base will be more than 90mm...Thats my problem...

Reply to
Lawrence Zarb

This one (although a completely different style) might fit. It claims 80mm but it's difficult to be sure what that refers to.

look like a place to ring up as well.

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Out of interest, how large is the base? It looks like it should be close to

90mm.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle