Re: Outdoor Lantern

Does it need to be in a particular style?
Christian.
Sorry but that is the style that I have seen and the base will be more than 90mm...Thats my problem...

This one (although a completely different style) might fit. It claims 80mm but it's difficult to be sure what that refers to.
http://www.ishop.co.uk/ishop/906/shopscr1190.html
They look like a place to ring up as well.
--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Out of interest, how large is the base? It looks like it should be close to 90mm.
Christian.