Re: OT Using Eurostar

Hi all

>Does anyone know what impact the current immigrant fiasco will > have on my lad travelling to Brussels on Monday? >He will be taking the Eurostar train from St Pancras around 1:00 >pm AFAIK. >Thanks

According to the Eurostar service information page -

there doesn't appear to be any significant disruption at present

Cheers

Reply to
Ferretygubbins

In message , Ferretygubbins writes

I think the only thing that is causing disruption to Eurostar is when something actually closes the tunnel or French terminal- such as when some people got into the Eurotunnel terminal recently (or possibly even tried to get into the tunnel?).

Reply to
Chris French