Re: OT There are now more Africans in England than in some African countries, many of which are far larger than the UK.

There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,

> many of which are far larger than the UK. How far is England going to > sink before the people wake up and turn on the politicians > responsible? > > List of African countries by population: >
> 'Black British':
> Britain: 1,727,000
60 million people in the UK, less than 2m are black. Sorry, not seeing a problem here.
Reply to
Steve Walker

You would if they smiled.

(sorry)

Reply to
Laurence Payne

In message , Laurence Payne writes

geoff

3m of them are Welsh:-)

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

And someone's complaining about a few people with a bit of a suntan ?

Reply to
geoff

What, 3m of 2m! says Uni of World of Carpets Man :-)

Reply to
dave

At least this year we can tell the difference between a black guy and someone who's been to Cornwall for his hols.

Reply to
Bob Martin

1m are called Dennis.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

------------------ Ghastly Quizmaster: Ha ha ha! Ratbag: I don't like darkies. Ghastly Quizmaster: Ha ha ha (maniacal cackle) She doesn't like darkies. Ha ha ha. Who does? Ha ha ha!

-------------------

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I am I too young. Who was the quiz master?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Python, innit

somewhere in here

geoff

Hello, good evening and welcome to the very final edition of your favourite television quiz programme Spot the Braincell. Thirty minutes of cheerful ritual humiliation of the old and greedy. And could we have our first contestant, please!

Mr Cleese. Ratbag AKA Mrs Scum Terry Jones.

Them wos the days....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Found it