Re: OT. - OK Firth lets sort it out.

Just answer the question k*****ad. Why would I want to spam a national DIY group when my business is a local handyman service?

You haven't answered it yet.

Why would I want to spam a national DIY group when my business is a local handyman service?

Waiting.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I agree Si, I have tried not to respond, but he keeps on waffling.

Agreed I should, but that won't stop the wanker from posting. Hopefully if he is forced to actually answer the question he might stop.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If he had been going to answer, he would have done so by now! Perhaps he's not answering because he can't?

Reply to
Anne Jackson

I suspect he won't stop even if he *does* give you an answer that you deem satisfactory, which seems somewhat unlikely -- it appears to be in his nature to be argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

Just kill-file him (as I'm sure more and more are going to be doing on this group) and don't let him waste any more of your valuable time.

Styx

Reply to
Styx

He has answered the question. Not terribly helpfully, I'll grant you, but he's done it.

(ans = to improve the rankings of your site. You, me, and most of the rest of the contributors to this NG know this isn't why you're posting here, but that's not the point.)

So, seeing as you mostly seem to be a reasonable man, are you going to stop feeding him?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

That wasn't an ad hominem by any stretch of the imagination, merely using a little humour to point out that your PoV was different to just about everyone else's in this thread.

You're getting boring now.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Good advice chaps. Thanks.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

It was an ad hominem, but I can uncderstand why you would seek to try to portray it was "humour", because it does make you look stupid.

Oh indeed it must be so boring for someone to point to your feet of clay.

Reply to
Steve Firth

There's no rule that says that I may not post to a bnewsgroup just because you don't want me to.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I have answered it repeatedly, the fact that you don't like or don't understand the answer is your problem, not mine.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Reply to
The Wanderer

As I said, you find it "boring" to have someone point out that you're a hypocrite.

Reply to
Steve Firth

We seem to have developed an echo in here.

Reply to
The Wanderer

It's just the sound of a single thought banging around in your empty skull.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'm not going to engage in a battle of wits with someone who is so obviously unarmed.

Reply to
The Wanderer

That's an unproived assumption.

Doesn't work. It's still unnecessary. Use good English, it's more impressive.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I did it a l - o - n - g time ago.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Oh for goodness' sake.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

He got _VERY_ boring on the 4th of this month.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Do try to come up with something original, oh hang on you can't.

You have my sympathy.

Reply to
Steve Firth