Re: OT - Intel forcing Win 10 onto users

What Turnpike?. AFAIK the source code isn't available.

Reply to
Chris French

Nothing wrong with running Win10 - so long as you don't mind the world's security services monitoring your every keystroke and remotely activating your camera and microphone. And of course, many people actually don't care so for them it's ideal.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Win 10 reduces user pc to terminal. Access to the Net will be through M$ and third-party companies.

I believe I got this link form this NG?...

...Ray.

Reply to
RayL12

My bad. I found source code for another turnpike...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher