Re: OT: Electricity Suppliers

So you've been given free credit for the best part of a year? What are you complaining about?
If you go on monthly DD, you're overpaying in advance. Unless you're completely inept at managing your finances, keep the money in your bank or savings account and make whatever little interest you can on it.
The Coventry internet account is a current best buy if you need instant access. http://www.coventrybuildingsociety.co.uk/homepage.asp
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:25:03 +0100, Laurence Payne

That depends on whether you agree to the suggested payment. I make sure that I underpay during the course of the accounting year and then carry the shortfall forward to the following year. I then offer them 80% or so of that, divided over the year. There is a lower price for using the DD arrangement.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl