Re: New CH Controller,Honeywell VisionPRO 8000

> > Does anyone have tech info on this new controller. It was introduced in a > > Search the Honeywell tech. lit. site,
, > with the part number TH8320 and you'll find what you are looking for.

Much obliged David, Thanks Tom

Reply to
Tom

Apart from the trendy screen - what additional functionality does the Honeywell controller have over say a CM67 or Danfoss TP7000

I have look at the website - but still unclear

Reply to
Jason