Re: Netiquette (was Re: patronising digital advert)

> But you are using Agent, probably one of the best news readers around. The > space bar and the 'N' key are the quickest way to navigate posts surely?

======================================

Please always reply to news group as the email address in this post's header does not exist. Alternatively, use one of the contact addresses at:

Java Jive

This makes his lack of a signature separator even more weird. Presumably he is just unable to configure it correctly...?

Reply to
Bob Eager

More likely just being a c*ut.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I was being kind, and assuming he was just thick and stupid!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Your posts are a mess - I find it difficult to see what you are adding to the thread. (I deliberately didn't snip in order to illustrate the problem)

Reply to
Bob Martin

Bob,

I don't know what newsreader you are using (I can't see it in the post) but it should have cut John's post off at the line that contains dash-dash-space. Most newsreaders also display anything below there in grey, which helps distinguish the signature from the main body.

Though that probably doesn't help the blind!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

You can choose whatever colours you want for quotes - based on the number of '>' - and the sig on mine.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Same here. Mind, I've only been using this newsreader for a few hours after the unfortunate experiment with Knode...the 8 year old unfixed Followup-To: misfeature...

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , Mark Carver writes

Same reason that he top-posts, and that dogs lick their bollocks?

Reply to
Ian Jackson