Re: My kill file

>>so where do these ar*oles come from. >
then>
's me, that is.
Reply to
Ian Pallfreeman

Brilliant, 10/10 and a gold star. I think a CDM is in order. Keep up the good work

Reply to
sunbeam

You are one of the aseholes then?

Reply to
IMM

I'm certainly not Peter Hucker, Peter Parsnip or Phil Kyle.

Reply to
Ian Pallfreeman

What *are* you rabbiting on about? Go to bed.

Reply to
Ian Pallfreeman

Yes, I think I should, the wife wants a portion so maybe I will. Many thanks.

Reply to
sunbeam

O c'mon IMM, give the lad a break, he's just had his house on fire fer chris'sake.

Reply to
sunbeam