Re: Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured By American Consultants Rx

In message , efp90uzd writes

As a counselor I am always looking for helpful programs. Here is a >good one offered by American Consultants Rx at >
.Free discount prescription cards with no enrollment or eligibility >requirements as well as saving my clients up to 60% off of the cost of >prescription drugs.This program really helps so check it out it may >help.

As a clueless septic who obviously doesn't understand the difference between USA and the UK, may I give you another useful tip ?

Fuck off

Reply to
geoff