Re: Manual needed, for Micromark digital timer plug

If you can't get what you need here try;
Micromark Devonshire House 550 White Hart Lane London N17 7RQ
Helpline TEL: 0870 241 3029
Brad.

I have a B&Q timer, which is probably the same/very similar.
I have stuck a pdf of it here:
http://nanohelix.tripod.com/BQ7DayTimer.pdf
HTH
Dave

That seems to be it, thanks - there are some minor differences; the buttons have different names, no "TIME" button, and mine has 25, not 20, programmes, but I can now set it as required.
Thank you; and thanks to others who offered help, too.
What a great newsgroup!
--
Andy Mabbett Reply to [my first name] [at] pigsonthewing.org.uk
USA imprisons children without trial, at Guantanamo Bay:

Thanks, but mine has buttons.
--
Andy Mabbett Reply to [my first name] [at] pigsonthewing.org.uk
USA imprisons children without trial, at Guantanamo Bay:

I've got one of those Micromark beasts, if I want it to stay on from 22:00 until morning 06:00, I have to put a ON at 00:00, otherwise it switches itself off at midnight.
Also if you aren't going to use it for a long time, open the battery cover and put a piece of paper in to stop the batteries draining as they try to keep the time correct...
Otherwise a reliable gadget...

Can't you use your own scanner? ;)
replying to comfortable, Foghorn247 wrote: Finally found mine (I'll see about getting a PDF loaded if people are still interested) and after years of frustration (there are only so many combinations with six buttons): daylight savings / british summer time is changed by pressing SET and CD at the same time.

The problem was solved 13 years ago. Seriously, do you not know how to read dates?
Tim
Thes time warp posts always seem to start with

On 29/03/16 13:55, Geo wrote:

Homeownerhub (spit) seem to have stuck a whole load of previously archived posts on their database.
--
Adrian C

On 29/03/2016 17:24, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Google's T&Cs