Re: Makita Drill now £71.99

Ps I bought two, the second B+Q store started to say that Screwfix, and weren't sure if they could match fix, when I showed them their own literature they reluctantly agrred !

B&Q Norwich won't price match (match fix?) with Screwfix as they are relatives.

mark

Reply to
mark

Ps I bought two, the second B+Q store started to say that Screwfix, and weren't sure if they could match fix, when I showed them their own literature they reluctantly agrred !

I know it is all about saving money but personally I would rather pay a couple of quid more and give the cash to the company that has the balls to price it competitively in the first place. But I suppose on the other hand it is good to screw the company that has it for sale at a ridiculously high price ;o)

Also if you go through Quidco to screwfix you get 6% back.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Yeah I think they have just launched on quidco

They are on this page down the right side.

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell